1 New Article - October 21, 2009

(www.AnAmericanProphet.blogspot.com)


Child, I am here and I would that there be not chaos around the land of
your birth.

There lies within this, a way to say, Peace and Prosperity be so.

In all things, shall there be Peace and Prosperity, for I have given
that it shall be so. And those who would want there to be not this,
shall I give unto them the ways of my hand to prosper in their own
negative ways.

Child, I say to you that, "There is much to be aware of this day. And
that when those who are of unrest, shall stand and say, "I am in
charge," shall there be a new horizon that will not allow such as these
things to be truth."

I would that we are ones to touch and sing the praises of the future to
be well. The negative that lays across the land goes against my own way
of being. And in this, shall there always be that to dissuade this
shall be so.

Child, I would that you are one of Praise and Thanksgiving. I would
that you understand that when there is chaos, I shall enter and cause
the separation of energies. This will be in such a way, that those who
insist on becoming war-like, shall be no longer in a place to be
victors.

The earth plane is one to come to the times ahead, when man and Light
shall encounter and they shall find themselves in separation. I would
that the Light shall be known and that all shall be well. For this
purpose, shall I say, "Be with me! Know me!, and all is well.

Go in Peace and Love!

******************************************
An American Prophet, published on http://www.anamericanprophet.blogspot.com/ is Copyrighted, in the year 2009. All Rights are reserved. ALL SHARING OF THIS INFORMATION must bear this copyright notice, or permission to share is terminated.

Permission is given to share this material, but this permission may be withdrawn at any time without reason. Infringement of rights under copyright law are not permitted.

For more information about Rene, go to: http://www.AngelsandGod.com/

No comments: